|Destination||220.127.116.11 (United States)||http (80)|
See the following:
- PROBABLY NOT
- FunWebProducts is a real company peddling junkware/spyware. However, see the sucuri blog post and some of the comments.
- There is possible something else is going on here, particularly in light of the other User-Agents showing up on that system.
- The involved IP is from a CDN (Akamai), so nothing conclusive there.
- The target domain for this request is www.cars.com.
- Scan asset to ensure it is not infected with a Browser Hijacker